Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

ive had my Airdog installed for a few days and im loving it!!!:woot:

anyways, the first few days that i drove with it my fuel pressure (on the attitude) read about 16-17 at idle and about 13-15 at wot, which was perfect. on my way to work today i filled up and noticed my pressures had changed 13-14 at idle and 11-12 and as low as 10 at wot. these readings are pretty consistent too. i dont think that these pressures are bad but i would just like to know why they dropped.

could it just be that i filled up my tank?? it doesnt make much sense that that would be it but im fresh out of ideas........

any ideas would be appreciated!!!!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
hmmm
were are you from...maybe it got cold enough at night to "thicken" up the fuel and it's reading lower..i know when winter blend came off the pumps here in Nebraska but we were still in the 20s and 30s soemtimes at night mine would be lower. i threw some Power Srv. in the white bottle in her since it was so cold and she was fine...just a thought

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you could be on to something there witht the temp at night.... im in ohio and it got down to about mid 20s i believe last night, so that could be the cause. not sure how long it would take for the fuel to "thaw" out but i drove it to lunch and it was still the same.........

Gus,
I did install the drawstraw so there shouldnt be any restrictions..........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts