Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Registered
1,650 Posts
probably the biggest problem with the raptor is it's a pump that is doing more pulling than pushing...

· Registered
1,650 Posts
The raptor is only a pulling pump if its mounted on the block. I have mine mounted on the frame and it only pulls for maybe 2feet if that then it's all pushing from there till the injection pump.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
i'm thinking that's why the AD and Fass 150's are more efficient than the block mounted pumps on the same brands.

· Registered
1,084 Posts
You don't need a 200gph, that's way overkill...
150 or 165 is plenty! Unless your running a hr/dragon flow vp & monster injectors you don't need that much lift pump...
Fass hd is an awesome pump, I think it's the best bang for the buck (after dtt assassin of course)

· Registered
501 Posts
A 95 GPH pump will flow two gallons a minute, roughly 600 hp. A air dog 150 or fass 150 are more than enough

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I think I'm gunna run the dtt assasin pumps concept is bad and nothing but excellent reviews on it plus its rated up to 1000hp

· Registered
13,800 Posts
Well it already drops to 12 psi at wot that's without the co
p box on it yet it just makes me nervous that it will drop below ten with the box on there
you have another issue then. there is no reason why it should not be able to maintain at least 15psi. how old is your fuel filter and are you using the stock canister?

· Registered
1,649 Posts
I couldn't even get my assassin up and going, got rid of an and bought an AD 165

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.