Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the difference between the Airdog 150 and the raptor 150 thanks guys

·
Premium Member
10,370 Posts
Basically, The AirDog 150 is the complete fuel system, (water and fuel filters).

The Raptor is a hi-performance pump with 1/2 inch lines and such(no filters).

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks a lot so the airdog 150 just has filters over the raptor they both come with draw straw i guess, the raptor also goes directly to the injection pump sorry for ask all the questions just tryin to figure out wat would work for me

·
Premium Member
10,370 Posts
Pretty much. There are advantages of the AirDog filtering the fuel and eliminating air.

The 150 comes with the pickup tube and you do not have to use the pickup tube for the Raptor as it connects to the stock fuel tank sending unit but one can be included.

·
Banned
4,288 Posts
thanks a lot so the airdog 150 just has filters over the raptor they both come with draw straw i guess, the raptor also goes directly to the injection pump sorry for ask all the questions just tryin to figure out wat would work for me
I learned the hard way that the filtering system is worth the money. Just do it right the first time. When I called the dealer to place my order, the Raptor was $320 or something, the Airdog 150 was $480 shipped. I think it is well worth the extra $ any day.

·
Banned
1,374 Posts
I learned the hard way that the filtering system is worth the money. Just do it right the first time. When I called the dealer to place my order, the Raptor was $320 or something, the Airdog 150 was $480 shipped. I think it is well worth the extra $ any day.
what he said filters are worth the money:thumbsup

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thank you boys yea i went with the airdog 150 its only like a $100 more but u get a lot more for the money thanks to chad at UPSTATE DIESEL PERFORMANCE

·
Premium Member
1,549 Posts
ive got the airdog with filters on my truck I like it well so far. I heard to many bad endings without filters so I got a set and im happy I did

·
Registered
26 Posts
with the raptor can't you still use the stock fuel filter setup?I would need to in order to keep the fuel heater.

·
Mopar1973Man.Com
26,259 Posts
I say go big or go home... Just do the Airdog 150 its worth every nickle!

My write up on my AirDog 150
AirDog Fuel Pump

·
Registered
681 Posts
I won my choice of Raptor 100 or 150 from a raffle drawing @ Cedar City Diesel earlier this year. I opted for the 150 in case I ever got back into sled pulling. My Raptor came with a draw straw, which CCD installed when they did my pump. I opted to delete my fuel heater since I was deleting the lift pump at the same time, and just put a small block chevy fuel pump block off plate on the side the motor. That area is a whole lot less croweded now, cleaner with just the 1/2" line going to the filter and the filter is a lot easier to change now.:woot:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts