Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

AirDog 100 or go bigger?????

738 Views 11 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  smokin 98 cummins
Will an AirDog 100 run everything I have including 100 hp FBD injectors and the Hot unlock when I get them in June?
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2,047 Posts
It should be fine for what you have. If you plan to upgrade to even bigger injectors later you might want to think about the 150.

· Registered
1,368 Posts
well look at the difference of price...not much of one. that was my reasoning for going with the 150. i think the 100 will do just fine but i prefer the 150. gets rid of the small factory lines and will support more hp if i choose to go that way later down the road.

· Registered
23 Posts
If I had to do it again I would have went with the AD150 instead of my AD100. Dont get me wrong its a great pump but I am now thinking of bigger and better things so I wish I had the bigger pump. So if I was in your shoes I would go with the AD 150

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Went with the 150!!!!!! should have time next week to put it on.

· Registered
1,368 Posts
good job. you will thank yourself later down the road. its an easy install. the wiring harness is simple and just make sure you put the straw in the middle of the tank and not off to the side.

· Banned
1,018 Posts

· Registered
216 Posts
I think AD100 & 150 come with a preset pressure, only ADII 165 and up or a Raptor do come with a pressure adjustment.

· Registered
339 Posts
i have 200 sticks and twins with the 100 and it seems fine!

· Registered
1,368 Posts
I think AD100 & 150 come with a preset pressure, only ADII 165 and up or a Raptor do come with a pressure adjustment.
thats correct. the pressure on the ad100 and ad150 are set by springs but the raptor and the adII have a built in pressure regulator thats adjustable.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.