Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!
2003 35005.9 6spd manual, stock + 4 inch downpipe + 6 inch lift and 35s.

my airbag light came on the other day. it turned off round 10 seconds later. its been ramdomly coming on and dinging, sometimes it goes nonstop, sometimes it doesnt do it for a day or so.... any ideas?

·
Diesel Junkie
4,726 Posts
I found this answer on another forum

"it could be the clock spring in the steering wheel column"

·
Registered
297 Posts
Mine did the same thing off and on for a good for a year then just quit. Local dealer wrench said there are about 11 different things that could cause the alarm to sound.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea got that answer, but now im also wondering should i go the dealership? let it do its thing. do drive around in circles? buy a boat and travel around the world? hot air ballooon? iono

·
Registered
297 Posts
whatever makes ya feel comfy bro. If you want it fixed, let a wrench that has the equip. track it down for ya. You forgot submarine.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Mine stays on all the time. I had a buddies truck that did the same thing. He changed the clock spring and that fixed it. I have just been to lazy to try mine.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
whatever makes ya feel comfy bro. If you want it fixed, let a wrench that has the equip. track it down for ya. You forgot submarine.

nah already have a submarine dude geez :peelout

·
Registered
297 Posts
nuclear?:woot:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts