Cummins Diesel Forum banner

air intake/exhaust?

1062 Views 5 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  5001craig
2013 6.7. Great towing and hill power and totally bone stock. Just wondering if it's worth keeping the RAM air system and exhaust, or putting aftermarket exhaust with K & N air system. wanted to know some thoughts on it.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
you can't do anything with the exhaust as there are no deletes for the 13+ trucks. the new intakes on the 13+ trucks are going to be hard to beat.
2013 6.7.
Nice username.....I'm sure lots on here will take your questions & comments seriously. :thumbsup:
Well at least its easy to remember his name.....

Nice username.....I'm sure lots on here will take your questions & comments seriously. :thumbsup:
Looks like another troll............
2013 6.7. Great towing and hill power and totally bone stock. Just wondering if it's worth keeping the RAM air system and exhaust, or putting aftermarket exhaust with K & N air system. wanted to know some thoughts on it.
Of anything I would change about my '13 6.7, the Ram Air Intake and the exhaust are the last two things I would change.

Just my .02.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.