Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have the AFE stage 1 Intake on my truck and need a new filter and pre filter. what measurements do you need to get the right one. If you already know PM mee a price shipped to 95688.
Thanks Eric

·
Registered
5,998 Posts
I would need to know the inside diameter of your current air filter's flange opening. Or, measure the outside diameter of the connection pipe in your airbox. Also, is it round or oval?

-Chuck

·
Registered
182 Posts
could i get a price on a EaAU4095 and pre filter shipped to 48003 thanks.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Price on a EaAU4095 and pre filter shipped to 87031? Is the pre filter blue? Thanks

·
Registered
876 Posts
Hey Chuck, I am looking to replace the 4510 from my setup I just sold with a fresh new one and would like to get a prefilter for it as well. Price shipped to 18405 for both please.

Thanks,

Pat

·
Registered
843 Posts
can I get price on the 6080 with prefilter, also do you do military discount?

·
Registered
876 Posts
Anybody heard back from Chuck recently? I haven't gotten any response from a PM on 12/10 and no return from a call this morning.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Anybody heard back from Chuck recently? I haven't gotten any response from a PM on 12/10 and no return from a call this morning.
Anything? I've left 2 voicemails and heard nothing back yet. Would kind of like an air filter for my truck here...

·
Registered
5,998 Posts
Sorry been dealing with a combination of work issues (VP quit, leaving me with a number of headaches), and grandmother-in-law having brain surgery. Been a little nuts around here lately. I'm alive!!!

·
Registered
876 Posts
Question about the prefilter for the 4091 (I stated the wrong part # previously)... I seem to have an issue with fitment, shouldn't the prefilter cover the entire filter media and wrap down over the top and bottom so as to hold it in place? That is how my Outerwear was, but the one I got from Amsoil doesn't even cover the whole filter media; I can just get it to cover it but bump it against anything and it slides out of place exposing the filter. The whole reason I got the Amsoil one was to only order both from one place, but I am not so impressed with this one. I even verified several times before ordering that I was getting the 4091 filter and the EaPF13 pre filter is what Amsoil specifies for it

·
Registered
876 Posts
Thanks Chuck, I just sent out an email with a few pictures.

·
Hello Kitty admirer
668 Posts
Hey Chuck, Could I get a quote on a 4510 with and w/o the pre filter shipped to 28214. Thanks, Building a custom box and this seems to be the best filter size wise.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts