Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Chuck,

Can you shoot me a price on the 4510 and a prefilter? Or do you recommend a different size filter?

Thanks,
Caleb

·
Registered
59 Posts
same here on the 4510 and a pre filter

·
Registered
19 Posts
I would like to replace my wet K&N. I have not had any oil in the tube but I just installed the Smarty JR and I will be pulling more boost.Would you please price me the EAAU4095. Also if the sock is available price that. thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Curious what material is used to make the prefilters? I am wondering if you could sew one together as a DIY. Love my 4510 its just sittin on top of the air box lower section at this time.

·
Registered
5,998 Posts
The prefilter is the same as the Outerwears product. It is made for the EaAU filters and has an AMSOIL logo on it.

Product info here: AMSOIL Prefilters

AMSOIL Ea Pre-Filters are constructed with woven mesh that contains uniformly-sized openings. They are oil-free, so the dirt will not stick to the bag and create a loss of air flow and horsepower. Several Ea Pre-Filters are treated with a hydrophobic water repellent process that helps prevent moisture from damaging air filters. This proprietary process is done at the mill as the pre-filters are created, not sprayed on, so there is no loss of air flow. While Ea Pre-Filters are effective in repelling water, they are not waterproof.

Ea Pre-Filters prevent particles down to 0.005” from getting to the air filter without significantly reducing air flow. Particles larger than 0.005” generally just fall off the pre-filter.

To clean AMSOIL Ea Pre-Filters, shake off any excess dirt and, if necessary, soak in soapy water. After soaking, agitate the EaPF to remove any remaining debris and grime, shake off any excess water and air-dry.

-Chuck

·
Registered
701 Posts
Chuck,
what is the inlet size of the 4090? Have any pics?
Thanks!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'd like a price on the 4510 and prefilter too! I think Its time to step up from the Napa BHAF!
Thanks!

·
Registered
182 Posts
hey man can you shoot me a price on a 4510 and pre-filter shipped to 28117

1 - 20 of 59 Posts