Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
everything is all hooked up and ready to go other than the power wire.. im not sure where it goes.. when i put it on the battery it will run even with the key in the off position.. does it go to the fuse panel inside the driver side door to like a cigarette lighter or key "hot" wire? anything helps thanks!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Yup just a hot ignition wire and one with a fuse preferably. Should be some wiring diagrams here on the site to look at. Use the search option.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay thank you!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Airdog has diagrams on their website also.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I would have expected it to use a relay. one wire to the battery and then one wire to a switched, key on hot to trigger the relay. At least that is the way my fass pump is set up.

over all, what did you think of the pars, instructions, brackets, & fittings for installing your air dog?
I was installing my fass yesterday and I am very dissapointed in what was supplied with the kit.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I put the 165gph airdog 2 on my truck with a sump from alligator performance. The install was easy and all the parts were top notch. The included color directions were more than sufficient for anyone with mechanical skills to do the install in a home garage with basic tools.

·
Registered
610 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts