Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put on an AD 100 and what a diffrence it makes in the quality of the engine running. Much smoother, no more timing knock like sound coming from the motor. All in all a good product. Now if only we could get cross refrenced filters.:party018:

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
good man my 150 goes on on tuesday and im really lookin forward to it...

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just do some reading on it, i would suggest. Lots of people have their opinions about how to install the 150 and alot of good info

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
yeah i am actually ending up payin my buddy to do it...just dont got the time right now to put the dang thing in myself...

·
Registered
322 Posts
i got my AD150 last week. Air dog has a kit now that eliminates the quarter tank issue. it was about 65 bucks. would be a good investment i think. i was gonna install mine this weekend but i decided to order those parts and put it off a week. I let you know how it works after i install it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
728 Posts
I noticed the same when I installed my Air Dog 100. Smoother idle, higher rail pressure and overall better running truck.

·
Premium Member
6,752 Posts
Really...
... all I noticed was better fuel pressure...

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I noticed the same....... more power from the Larry tunes, reduced injector/timing rattle, and much to my surprise better mpg's (which was the only AD claim that I had previously thought was BS, but I was wrong).

·
Premium Member
6,752 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,738 Posts
An upgraded lift pump really does the motor out a lot. One of the best mods you can do.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
sweet well its getting installed today so im pretty excited!!:party018: sucky part is my clutch is shot:banghead:

·
Registered
87 Posts
ouch, well as its a good chance for you to do a rear seal, and re surface your flywheel your truck will be happy again!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
i got my AD150 last week. Air dog has a kit now that eliminates the quarter tank issue. it was about 65 bucks. would be a good investment i think. i was gonna install mine this weekend but i decided to order those parts and put it off a week. I let you know how it works after i install it. :thumbsup:
do you have anymore infor on this or a link. I think my brother and i are goin to install his on his 07 soon.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Where did you order it from?? :drool2:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts