Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Air Dam Running Lights

22327 Views 114 Replies 22 Participants Last post by  Dodgefan01
How MAny guys added running lights on thier Air Dam? Lets see some pix and how did you wire them?
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

· Premium Member
163 Posts
With my old bumpers...

--Eric

· Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are all those wired into your running lights? Through Relays? I bet noone has a hard time seeing you coming

· Premium Member
163 Posts
Are all those wired into your running lights? Through Relays? I bet noone has a hard time seeing you coming
The lights are from JC Whitney. They're offered in a variety of colors and lengths. They come in a light bar, so they're sealed, very easy to mount, and only two wires for the whole strip.

There's no need to run relays or anything special because they only draw milliamps of current. I just tapped into the front marker lights, so they come on anytime the marker lights/head lights are on.

--Eric

· Registered
3,699 Posts
^^^ what a teaser pic LOL

got any pics with them on and more info, wiring where you got them, etc....

BTW that is a ton of clearence lights lol

· Diesel-less
4,806 Posts

· Diesel-less
4,806 Posts
Ok new rule, if you post a pic, you have to post more info too LOL. I am really liking these LOL
The lights on the valance are trailer marker lights. I picked them up at my local Northern Tool and they are rated at 100,000 hours.

· Registered
2,308 Posts
:shock:holy bejesus Whitethunder.. thats alot of cab lights... any night shots?

· Premium Member
12,665 Posts
yeah, night shots of white thunders NOW...:thumbsup:

i got a couple lil trailer lights on the ranch hand, they are just there, not wired yet...:D

· Diesel-less
4,806 Posts
yeah, night shots of white thunders NOW...:thumbsup:

i got a couple lil trailer lights on the ranch hand, they are just there, not wired yet...:D
Stop being lazy :buttkick:

· Diesel-less
4,806 Posts
nah, you come over here and do it for me...:thumbsup:

:yourock:

:hehe::hehe:
No, you get better fuel economy, you come over here.

1 - 20 of 115 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.