Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So about a year and a half ago, I broke my front air dam on a snow bank. I took off the cracked piece of plastic and found that I liked the look better, so I never got a new one. Do you guys (and girls) think that it helps the MPG enough that it is worth the $80 - $100 to get a new one?

Thanks,

Jay

·
Registered
443 Posts
Neither have I so I left mine off. It almost makes the truck look level or at least looks like it is sitting higher in the front compared to having it off. Though I know it isn't.

Mental thing. :lol3:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is all I needed to hear, I like it better without the air dam on there. You can see more of the front tires. I'll keep a few dollars in my pocket and look forward to my next fill up at $4.21 per gallon. :$:

·
Registered
110 Posts
So about a year and a half ago, I broke my front air dam on a snow bank. I took off the cracked piece of plastic and found that I liked the look better, so I never got a new one. Do you guys (and girls) think that it helps the MPG enough that it is worth the $80 - $100 to get a new one?

Thanks,

Jay
lol i did the same exact thing, was checking the cows one late nite and tried to go up and over a terrace... well i got stuck so the the best way out was backwards, so my buddy pulled me out backwards, ripped the air damn right off...

im prob just gonna save up for one of them big front bumpers, rather than replacing the air damn.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts