Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 RAM3500 dually with 6.7L engine and megacab and 6' bed which tows a 42' 5th wheel. Recently fitted a 40gal under cover refueling tank with pump

Wanting an air compressor which is 175PSI and can inflate tires, a 14' dinghy fast, and can undo wheel nuts for a tire change.

Does anyone have suggestions for brands which are good to mount (ideally) under the RAM to maximize the space?

Thank you

·
Registered
6 Posts
Might not be exactly what you're looking for but this is the system I used to have on a previous truck and will be soon making its way to my new rig. I've run plenty of air tools off it changing times and such.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I know it can be found cheaper but that was one site I knew that had the complete kit. If I'm not mistaken, Viair is also a site sponsor and might give a deal on kits for members.

1,846 Posts
The above tank has a ton of air and the one pump comes with everything you would need to hook to tank including pressure switch. The tank has a ton of ports which may come in handy if you plan on running airbags, train horns ext.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I run a 3500 watt inverter with a 150 psi pancake 6 gal air compressor
air compressor from home depot $100
inverter from Ebay $150

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.