Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Air Boss and mani install today

2370 Views 26 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  ruidosododge
Air Boss and intake mani install tonight

Did some mechanicing on the bro's truck this evening. I'll let Joe say what he thinks about the new parts. And purely a personal opinion but Rich at GDP has some damn good quality parts for our pick ups!! pump or pumps coming soon

Also installed new grille...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Premium Member
12,470 Posts
suh-weet! Man I need to hook you up with a canister delete

· Registered
1,084 Posts
took is out for a lil spin and can tell throttle responce is a little better and temps are a wee better to up date more after i put a few more miles with them...

· Premium Member
12,470 Posts
Very funny. That is the longest Signature I have seen.
I was gettin $hit for not listing what I got so there it is for you ladys and gentlemen :thumbsup:

· Premium Member
12,470 Posts
fuel canister delete plate

· Registered
4,642 Posts
thanks for the pics.

does that fuel thing remove the drop in filter and add the spin on type? id like to get that and make a big line kit with AN fittings to look good and match my BMK-11

· Registered
4,129 Posts
That removes the stock canister. I removed the stock canister and put a 2-micron setup in its place. I looks way more cleaner and less of a clog/mess under the engine bay.I plan to do the same thing to FordAssassin when money allows for it since it already has a 2-micron setup but no canister delete yet.

· 05 CUMMINS
1,735 Posts
I bought that delete from Richard when
it first came out. When you unplug
the two electrical connections on
canister make sure you seal them.
Any gasket sealer. First time I drove
truck in rain storm, without sealer.
I got a water in fuel light. Never
again after sealing.

· Registered
9,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I bought that delete from Richard when
it first came out. When you unplug
the two electrical connections on
canister make sure you seal them.
Any gasket sealer. First time I drove
truck in rain storm, without sealer.
I got a water in fuel light. Never
again after sealing.
Thanks for that tip:thumbsup:

· Registered
1,084 Posts
Glad to see the Mods still coming Joe!!:thumbsup::blues:
Yes sir me to love the new parts lols only new things i got sence the remodel :rof also have a RP guage in the mail and well still doin a lil:stirpot: on pump goin to pay the truck back off :S: before she goes under any large knifes again :hehe:

· EAST TEXAS VP
4,913 Posts
Yes sir me to love the new parts lols only new things i got sence the remodel :rof also have a RP guage in the mail and well still doin a lil:stirpot: on pump goin to pay the truck back off :S: before she goes under any large knifes again :hehe:
Good Deal....and I almost had a cam for cheap last week....but Dang Offshore Internet slowed me down....and I missed out!!:doh::banghead:

Gotta get everything buttoned up, and should be pretty happy for a while....with a Cam and Twin CP3's coming shortly!! Good Luck with the Mods to come bro!!:party018:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.