Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,
I have searched and searched with out luck on multiple forums this topic and cannot find an answer! My truck is a 2006 2500 six speed. I recently installed a used smarty S0 6 It has the Revo 4.11e tunes on it. The problem started on the first start up of the truck after downloading the new tune into the computer. After the truck started and ran for about 10 secs, the Air bag light chimed and came on it is not intermittent and does not go off until the truck has been shut down. Also the defrost button, AC button, blend control and heat control are basically dead. There is no movement of motors behind the dash.
So far I have tried the following
retuned truck to stock.
Check for codes;
I had a fan overspeed, and reset it.
I removed the ignition switch and replaced it.
Oriellys has a scanner that will scan SRS codes, I have not scanned with this scanner yet. It is my last hope before the dealer.
I am not blaming this problem on the Smarty but it seems rather odd this problem developed right after the download.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update
Took it to dealer tons of codes. Reflashed tipm and problems fixed only code is open circuit to backup lights.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts