Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so since i put the adr on my truck its been good but today i stood on the skinny pedle and the Fuel press. gauge shot up to 20psi and at WOT its usually at about 10-11. what could cause that. air in the line or something What the hell. im confused. i have a holley blue in it by the way

·
Future Fly Boy!
2,197 Posts
one time deal or is it consistently doing it now? every now and then my fp acts funny but then goes back to normal...really no explanation for it...if it was a one time shot, i wouldnt worry bout it...if it is doing that all the time now, you might have some other issues...but hey, id rather have it sorta high like that then lower than 10:thumbsup:

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well it just did it to me now on the way to school and 45 min later on the way home... so ill keep an eye on it.. hasent done it before though so i was curious.... but think thats an acurate reading??? 20 out of a holley blue really????

·
Rescue Tower
10,811 Posts
Where are you measuring this at? Sending units get beat up pretty bad if not isolated from the VP pulses. 10-20psi is ok. I don't think the holley is a good idea, but maybe that is a financial decision.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im have it hook right into the side of the vp. should i just put a T in the line somewhere around the fuel filter and take it from there?>> and im not on a return line.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
get an airdog or fass, it will drop MAYBE 2psi when ur on it! Holley Blue are cheap for a reason

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well ya.. but i dont exactly have 500$ laying around right now.. life sucks haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts