Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
that lady is so dumb

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
Not much there for sure, that one guy said the diffrencial pressure lines was part of the EGR system. I bet these guys work at your normal everyday Dodge dealer... They sure would fit right in with most of the ones I have seen or heard about... One of you guys should send them a link to this forum and tell them they have some reading to do and that there will be a test!!!

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
yeah i saw this stupid $hit saying its impossible to remove the egr these peep are idiots and who would even post this crap as they can tell on you tube there are dpf delets obviously they should put more time to founding out people have dpf deletes instead of making some gay video

·
Registered
265 Posts
Not much there for sure, that one guy said the diffrencial pressure lines was part of the EGR system. I bet these guys work at your normal everyday Dodge dealer... They sure would fit right in with most of the ones I have seen or heard about... One of you guys should send them a link to this forum and tell them they have some reading to do and that there will be a test!!!
hey! buddy that hurts!! not every dodge tech is stupid. yes there are some that are but not all. u need to go and talk to the right ones.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Miss-informed, she must be a Democrat!

·
Registered
2,796 Posts

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
it dosnt make sense the gases still have to come out why not remove it?

·
Registered
343 Posts
I like how they were like 1400 degrees is nothing and you dont have to worry about catching anything on fire.. last time i checked that could burn something..

·
Registered
125 Posts
1400 can do alot of damage. i am a heat treator by trade and aluminum will melt @ 1400 deg or less with the rite conditions. i sware i think that people like that should not be allowed to live on this earth. their breath is doing more damage to the air than a lil black smoke!!!LOL(im just venting some steam over some of these phuuuuuuccckheads that dont drive or kno shat bout diesels. did u notice n the egr clip she called the truck a car!!!WTF people!!!HAHAHAHA

·
Registered
562 Posts
1400 can do alot of damage. i am a heat treator by trade and aluminum will melt @ 1400 deg or less with the rite conditions. i sware i think that people like that should not be allowed to live on this earth.
We can learn a valueable lesson from these people. Know when to pull out!:lol3:

·
Registered
2,283 Posts

·
Premium Member
713 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
lol that was laaaaame. Noobs. :rof

·
Registered
95 Posts
i really do think that i am dumber now. that is 2 and a half minutes that i will never get back.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Man! My dad has a 1994 12 valve cummins that doesn't knock as loud as that Ford. And it has 230,000 miles on it.

·
Registered
245 Posts
wow, that lady is a heaping bag of DOOSH!! i wouldnt be surprised if that was HILLARY herself standing underneath that truck blabbering on about that useless pathetic DPF, and thats such horse $h!T about the 1400 degrees, so many grass fires and so many acres of ranch and farmland here in south texas have burned cuz of hot exhaust temps cummin of trucks or cars. that lady should be slapped and sent back to the middle east or where the sun dont shine along with these DAMN DIESEL AND OIL PRICES!!!!!!!!for goodness sake, people like that need to be put in confinement in sum stray jackets with their mouths welded shut! sorry for being HOSTILE with my words but that is just phuckin sickening to hear people like that even talk and waste perfectly oxygen that we could be breathing or that could be breathed into my intake and spun through turbo and blown out my tailpipe as blacksmoke right in her FACE!:butt::butt::butt::butt::butt::butt::butt::butt::butt::butt::butt::butt::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3:

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
ah you just have to tow with it to get it to regenerate. Wow thats what we have been doing so wrong. Now i am gonna put the EGR and DPF back on and get rid of all this other stuff. Glad they worked that out for me. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts