Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Aggressor series Turbo

8K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  CAMG3X 
#1 ·
What are thoughts on the 62/65/14 aggressor turbo by power driven diesel?
I guess it saves cost by going with a cast wheel vs billet.
Contemplating that vs regular 62/68/12 sxe

#3 ·
Ya! Looks like it did pretty darn well. Only looking for 500hp set up that's quick spooling, so might be the way to go

#5 ·
Ive been looking at that turbo as well, just concerned about long term reliability. It might hold big power a couple times, but can it support that power for 100k+?

#6 ·
Ya I've been wondering the same thing with reliability in comparison to a billet wheel. I'm starting to lean toward the tried and true 362/68/12 sxe.

#7 ·
Well its not so much the cast wheel for me since cast wheels were used reliably forever in turbos and billet wheels really didnt come around as an everyday thing for a long time. So they're cutting cost by giving us a cast wheel but its the fact that theyre making their own turbos in house and its their first one. They haven't been proven or probably even been sold very much yet. Its an attractive turbo on paper but is their quality control and design up to par with an SXE turbo? Hard to beat those SXEs...

#8 ·
That's a good point, just a couple hundred bucks more for something that for sure works.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.