Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anone every put in a different wheel? ive had the same wheel in all my truck and just love it....

wondering of grant makes mounts for the 04 cummins or not

and im not knowlodgeble about anything with airbags... do you have to do anything with the air bag stuff? i read the post on here about removing it and stuff just curious if i put the other wheel in with no airbag if it will throw weird codes and stuff if i just leave the air bags and the wheel cruise and crap unhooked...

·
Rescue Tower
10,827 Posts
Why would you perform a modification that removes your airbag? That makes no sense to me at all.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
to me its the samething as not wearing a seat belt like eveyone i see in town doing... and my cummins is the only vehicle i own that does have an air bag... so i see it as not losing much... but now i started thinking about cruise control... cant really figure out a way i would make that work and when hauling to races along ways from home i think i want it so...

·
Rescue Tower
10,827 Posts
It's not a good idea, just like not wearing a seatbelt is not a good idea, especially if an airbag is right in front of you. I don't think you will find a company that makes a product that defeats the airbag. That's just a liability waiting to happen.

I personally don't care what anybody does with airbags, seatbelts or helmets.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
true... and i agree with you... especially with helmets... i race dirtbikes for half my living so cant express enough about helmets and neck braces enough...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts