Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK who makes the nicest and the clearest and best functioning version roof mounted lcd dvd player.

I looked around and seen a few different 1 from boss was 20" and pyle 19" and audiovox 10.5"

Im looking for 1 that'll work with the front screen/radio if need be or have them work independantly, like i have the radio blasting and the passengers are watching whatever with there headphones

Anyone point me in a good direction

·
Registered
72 Posts
I put a Movies to Go 15.4" in my mega cab. I would not recomend them decent picture but the squeaking will drive you nuts.

·
Premium Member
766 Posts
I have a source on high quality LCD Panels. There are only 3 companies in the world that make L.C.D Panels, These 3 sell to branders that incase them or brand them with thier name..... Just some FYI

·
Banned
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah im getting some real silly answers locally.... J buck.. im thinking mount a 15" or 16" right in front of the factory rear interior light

Some are to heavy, some are to little, where i want it mounted won't work....

Laser let me know what you think would work with my radio, or it doesn't matter ,alpine 505

·
Banned
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok thanks Laser

1 - 6 of 6 Posts