Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont know .. ?? why not

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
are they compatable ? dont really know to much about turbos (and trannys) but i know my buddys supra has one and its bD AAA

·
Registered
333 Posts
you could use something like an hks ssq BOV hooked up to the vacuum pump with a WOT throttle switch (hooked up so that when the throttle is closed, the switch in engaged) and an atmospheric dumped solenoid to closed the BOV. I'll draw up a diagram to point ya in thr right direction to save ya about $700

·
Registered
81 Posts
that sounds like a lot just for a BOV....why would you want one on your truck other than sound though...just seems crazy to me.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i love the sound of blow of valve ...and its a must .. any body acually have the bd pov and had expierence with one...other then people posting their opinions on why not to get one

·
Registered
214 Posts
dude you kinda asked for it posting that on here. why dump a bunch of moey in a sound? put it towards making your truck backup the sound it already makes not some noise that you will never hear on a cummins. when you owne a cummins you got a name to uphold.... we dont do gas moter crap to a diesel!!!:buttkick:

·
Registered
13,900 Posts
i love the sound of blow of valve ...and its a must .. any body acually have the bd pov and had expierence with one...other then people posting their opinions on why not to get one
it's junk, it doesn't re-seat under high boost... why don't you just buy a real turbo and put it on instead of wasting $800 on a ricer whistle?

a warmed over Cummins with a real turbo makes noises on the shift that ricers can only dream of

1 - 20 of 99 Posts