Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Trusler the Hustler
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was looking at the new diesel power mag, and seen the black 6.4L powerstroke in there,
2009 Ford F250 Super Duty - 24 Inch Rims - Diesel Power Magazine
the corbeau seats look freaking sweet, id like to upgrade my truck with a set of those, i cant stand long drives with the dodge seats...
i am looking at these two seats
the VX2000 in Black and Grey
Corbeau: VX2000
or the
LG1 also in Black and Grey
Corbeau: LG1

anyone ever looked at changing the stock seats out or actually have changed the seats... id love to see some pictures...

· Registered
939 Posts
i was looking at the new diesel power mag, and seen the black 6.4L powerstroke in there,
2009 Ford F250 Super Duty - 24 Inch Rims - Diesel Power Magazine
the corbeau seats look freaking sweet, id like to upgrade my truck with a set of those, i cant stand long drives with the dodge seats...
i am looking at these two seats
the VX2000 in Black and Grey
Corbeau: VX2000
or the
LG1 also in Black and Grey
Corbeau: LG1

anyone ever looked at changing the stock seats out or actually have changed the seats... id love to see some pictures...
+1 for the mastercraft, those corbeau seast get uncomfortable on long drives, or if your A $ $ is bigger than 190 lbs, it was decided for tiny little racers lol, they might look comfy but I'm 6'0 220lbs and I don't feel comfy AT ALL in those corbeau seats, same with Sparco.

· Trusler the Hustler
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea.. I'm only 5'9" and 160lbs so I am small... But, I def would like to change my seats to something aftermarket....

· Registered
5,315 Posts
+1 for the mastercraft, those corbeau seast get uncomfortable on long drives, or if your A $ $ is bigger than 190 lbs, it was decided for tiny little racers lol, they might look comfy but I'm 6'0 220lbs and I don't feel comfy AT ALL in those corbeau seats, same with Sparco.
6'10 285 and the mastercraft are "just right". Need to be mounted so I dont lose headroom though. Dont have any to spare.:rof

· Registered
1,358 Posts
Any idea if the mastercraft seats will bolt to the corbeau adapter plates they make for our trucks????? Would make installation simple.

· Registered
152 Posts
The Dodge truck seats might not look the best but are comfortable on my 11 hour drive home.

· Registered
1,984 Posts
Another and probably cheaper idea is to have the foam replaced. A custom interior shop could do it. Just tell them you want it to feel like a cadillac

· Registered
149 Posts
Any pics of the mastercraft seat installed?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.