Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright so I just put in my AFE megacannon in my 08. I finished up and went to put back on that crank case line into the airtube and it is not long enough. So I guess I just need to run and get a longer tube from the autoparts store to make it work right? Even if it was long enough it wouldnt secure to the new AFE tube like it did to the OE tube. Whats up with that. Does the crank case tube just push into the intake tube and sit in there or what?? Thanks guys.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I know someone with an 08 has installed this intake.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Yeah i have this intake, abosolutley love it! Biggest one around. Yeah my crankcase tube fit perfectly...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So does it just pop in to the intake tube and sit there or is there some sort of connector that I am missing?

·
Registered
331 Posts
My crankcase tube is no long spitting oil and whatever else into my intake. I rerouted it to a bottle and put a plug with a hose clamp on the intake hole.

·
Registered
30 Posts
You have to pull the stock plastic connector out of the stock tube and use it. The kit should come with a rubber grommet to seal that piece to the new intake, then plug the hose on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts