Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
could someone please send me pictures of this product? and how much are they? i want a air intake system bad and am trying to decide on which one. does the afe mega cannon come with torque tube also or is it sold seperatly? thanks alot for info.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
could someone please send me pictures of this product? and how much are they? i want a air intake system bad and am trying to decide on which one. does the afe mega cannon come with torque tube also or is it sold seperatly? thanks alot for info.
Sent you some info:thumbsup

It does come with the torque tube.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
me too please :)

·
Registered
319 Posts
Haha I love it I always get to the post after keven and he sends replies so fast! I know I have said that before I guess it always just impresses me. He is everywhere!

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Haha I love it I always get to the post after keven and he sends replies so fast! I know I have said that before I guess it always just impresses me. He is everywhere!
Big Brother doesn't have anything on me:D

·
Registered
144 Posts
is the filter it comes with an oiled one? and the pro guard 7 is that 7 ply ?

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
is the filter it comes with an oiled one? and the pro guard 7 is that 7 ply ?
Yes it is oiled and has 7 plys. Here is the Pro Guard 7 description from the AFE website:

"To address the need for extra protection from dust and dirt with washable/reusable oil-impregnated cotton gauze filters, aFe developed a new filtration technology so revolutionary that we applied for and received a patent. This new filtration technology is aptly called Pro-GUARD 7. 5 layers of progressively finer mesh medical grade cotton gauze with micro fibers that attract smaller and smaller particles as air passes through is combined with 2 layers of random-porosity non-woven synthetic polyester fabric. These 7 layer combination of cotton gauze and non-woven polyester is sandwiched between 2 layers of epoxy coated aluminum wire mesh"

·
Registered
78 Posts
The way I found out about it is by going on AFEPOWER.com ! When you go on the site you have to go under 2007 not 2007.5 and scroll all the way down and yill see some 5.9 stuff! KEEP GOIN TO BOTTOM OF PAGE ! you will see the cannon and prices! A little hint call 1-877-512-8111 and the prices are cheaper than that are posted on the site !!!! I talk to steve in sales at EXT 7126 good guy!!! He anwsered all my questions ! The spects are 105cfm over stock, 14 hp& 27ft at rear wheels!!! no joke!!!! Hope this helps ya out!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Mega cannon by AFE is fricken awesome. Its the biggest damn intake i have ever seen. Buy one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts