Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased an AFE stage 2 intake and put it on today. Went for a short ride and I am pleased so far! I can hear my turbo now! It is starting to sound like a diesel! Anyway, new to the forum, think it is awesome! Learning alot! I dont know how to take all this new technology on these cummins, but it looks like you guys are getting it all figured out! Thanks everyone.:thumbsup

·
Premium Member
3,792 Posts
Right On! :welcome:

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
:welcome::welcome: hope the intake treats you well!

·
Registered
861 Posts
welcome to the forum!!! now lets get crackin into some real power...hehe evil laugh

·
Registered
73 Posts
The AFe stage two is nice huh? Welcome!

·
Registered
190 Posts
:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Right on!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, so far it is real nice! My overhead display went up about three miles per gallon. Hope I am getting half of that. I am very pleased with it so far.

·
Super Mod
1,691 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your first mod!

An air intake was my first mod and now I'm progressively moving up as things become available. There's a wealth of information on this site and if you have a question you can't find an answer to, then we're here to help.

P

·
0 Posts
:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Mine just came in today too. I'll get to it eventually. . .

·
Registered
166 Posts
I am a newby to the Diesel world. Which AFE should I get. There are 4 to cheese from.

·
Registered
503 Posts
i just put my afe cannon on last week and i cant hear the turbo at all! i like the system but it doesnt have the turbo sound i was looking for. a friend of mie has a5.9 with the banks and his is real loud. went with afe because it was a open filter thinking it would be loud.

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,059 Posts
you shouldnt remove the silencer rings on the 6.7s. It is not the same as 5.9s.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts