Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know someone has one and my twins came w/ 1 and was wonderin how to clean it?

·
Premium Member
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone have an idea?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Cleaning AEM Filters

Contact your AEM dealer and purchase the Dryflow Filter Cleaning Solution. :$: Follow the instructions on the bottle and it's as easy as that!

·
Registered
520 Posts
solution?

do us AFE prodry users need solution??? if so why doesn't AFE make this solution? I run my prodry filter more than my PG7 filter, heck I just tap the prodry on the ground a couple times and vacuum the outside with my shop vac real good and put it back in, am I not cleaning good enough?

·
Registered
61 Posts
From the horse's mouth...New Pro Dry S synthetic dry-media filters. Pro Dry S filters use a revolutionary two-ply synthetic material that is functionally superior to traditional paper media and single-ply synthetic, and easy to service. Pro Dry S dry-media filters increase airflow providing improved horsepower, torque, and fuel economy with 99.4%* filtration efficiency. Perhaps the greatest benefit of new Pro Dry S filters is the convenience of servicing these oil-free filters. To clean a Pro Dry S filter lightly tap it on the ground, vacuum it, or wash with soap and water.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i just used a bit of soap and water . rinsed it from the inside out with low pressure water until all the suds were gone . It makes a world of difference . Just vaccuming it out doesnt really clean it as well .

·
Registered
929 Posts
side question for ya'll, where is the best place to get a afe pg7 intake? i'll be getting that and an mp8 w/ my tax money :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts