Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any opinions and/or experiences w/ it? What do ya'll think?

·
Future Fly Boy!
2,197 Posts
nice wistle from the turbo, sounds like you're sucking the dash in...make sure to take the silencer off...i thought that the fit was kinda iffy though...but for the price hey, it does just fine for me:thumbsup

·
Skrew- EPA CARB OPEC PETA
1,577 Posts
I like mine! Haven't had to clean it yet but so far so good!

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
got my brute hd for 3 bills, looks nice, its a dry filter and oh la la, love the sound, FYI: when installing dont shove the alum. torque tube too far into the 90 deg. elbow or you will restrict flow

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Which one did ya'll get? The Regular one or the HD?

·
SootCloudMaker3
5,668 Posts
I have the regular Brute Force. I love mine. Had the same thing on two different trucks and probably wont use anything else. Two thumbs up from me. :thumbsup:thumbsup

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
I got the Brute Force, it is a fairly good intake...does its job keeping junk out of my turbo.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nice wistle from the turbo, sounds like you're sucking the dash in...make sure to take the silencer off...i thought that the fit was kinda iffy though...but for the price hey, it does just fine for me:thumbsup
What does taking off the silencer ring do?

·
It's got 12 Valves...
4,472 Posts
I had the Brute Force HD on my 01.5 and it was a great filter and the turbo had an awesome whistle :w: with it.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry if my question sounded stupid. I thought there was some performance advantage other than the noise factor.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I had the Brute Force HD on my 01.5 and it was a great filter and the turbo had an awesome whistle :w: with it.
How many MPG's did you get out of it?

·
Banned
2,613 Posts
I love my brute force bud...

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
just went through my first tank w/ the Brute and got an increase of 1 mpg. Which is pretty good since I still gunned it a few times to hear her whistle and see some smoke. Do after market injectors really help out on MPG's?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts