Cummins Diesel Forum banner

ADVICE ON BEST FUEL SYSTEM?!??

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  jkidd 
#1 ·
So recently bought myself a 2001 2500 24v after doing alot of searching, im looking to upgrade my fuel system like fuel filter and lift pump, but confused on what the difference is or if there is one?!

355*km
From what i know from the previous owner is the pump has been changed, injectors have been done, transmission rebuilt with a shift kit and has a k&n cold air, truck is not tuned or interested in tuning. WOULD LIKE OPINIONS ON BEST FUEL SYSTEM/FUEL FILTERS/LIFT PUMP WHAT KIND OF SETUP IS BEST

Please and thank you

#2 ·
#3 ·
What is your HP goal?

Best value for under 500HP is the raptor 150gph direct replacement for about $350 and a big line kit for $40.

The VP44 and injectors do not require the extreme filtration like on a commonrail. If you wanted even better filtration then you can get a stand alone dual filter set up for about $180 and get larger filters for $12 each.

If you want a drop in system then there are lots of options and almost all (other than factory in tank conversion) are adequate.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.