Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there an explanation of the power levels? I keep seeing everywhere that there are 11 levels, but no details of what the power level does and how much power to expect.

·
Go for Broke
7,191 Posts
PL01 -PL10

not sure if anyone has ever rated the HP levels.....that would depend on the truck and the mods

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So they don't get categorized like with the Edge and the horsepower and torque baseline on a stock truck? I think my wife ordered one for me today and I was curious. She said don't order anything, that I have a package coming for the truck tomorrow.

·
Go for Broke
7,191 Posts
So they don't get categorized like with the Edge and the horsepower and torque baseline on a stock truck? I think my wife ordered one for me today and I was curious. She said don't order anything, that I have a package coming for the truck tomorrow.
awesome wife :thumbsup

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love her, but unfortunately no! I do all the cooking, or we eat out. :thumbsup

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
wel shoot, she still sounds like a keeper to me anyone who puts up with us diesel fanatics is a good women

·
Registered
532 Posts
BigB is exactly right on that. The chip is awesome. It's on the fly. Press a button up and down. I couldn't be happier.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
I think each power level adds 18hp

1 - 13 of 13 Posts