Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

found this how sweet it is? man i cant wait to get mine! is this hard for the motor?

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
IDK how good that can be for it.... Turning everything to zero but the pump stretch??hmmm

·
Registered
236 Posts
haha it sounds like more of a miss.. my truck sounds kinda like that if i crack a line or two while it's idling.

·
Registered
591 Posts
don't sound like a lope to me, sounds like crap imo way too fast, and with the black comming out at idle, i bet it gets crappy milage let alone driveability is probably thrown out the window with that!

·
vvv SOME PEOPLE'S KIDS vvv
11,153 Posts
Lope tune.... that's the rice of diesel!

·
World Champs!!!
24,829 Posts
I don't get the fascination with "lope tunes"

It just sounds bad. It's like being the loser benchwarmer in high school. Sure, you wear the same jersey as the star quarterback, but your still not getting laid tonight.

My opinion I suppose. Seems there's a new lope tune thread every day; is that the green version of smoke switches?:confused013:

·
vvv SOME PEOPLE'S KIDS vvv
11,153 Posts
I don't get the fascination with "lope tunes"

It just sounds bad. It's like being the loser benchwarmer in high school. Sure, you wear the same jersey as the star quarterback, but your still not getting laid tonight.

My opinion I suppose. Seems there's a new lope tune thread every day; is that the green version of smoke switches?:confused013:
:agree2: ya couldn't have said it better :mj:

Reactions: MoparProud
1 - 8 of 8 Posts