Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got my adrenaline installed and downloaded the ADR3000. Not as much power as i would have expected from what people tell me. A tone of smoke but on level 10 full throttle i dont even slip my clutch and boost only gets like 25. I tapped the top pump wire closest to the engine block the only thing differnt is i didnt see the little not about the red wire so i cut the ring terminal off and put a fuse splice on the 15 amp fuse under the hood. Any suggestions?

·
Banned
4,306 Posts
Did you install it as the directions explain? The long red wire goes to the #9 fuse inside the cab for a reason. It has to be on #9 terminal. Do you notice a big difference from PL02-PL03? The wire tap doesn't do anything until PL03.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea long red wire with white stripe is on the fuse number 9 and i played around with level 5 and 10 so far when i go out tonight ill check between 2 and 3

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Put on the dyno tune,and if you cant fell a difference in that ,then something is wrong

·
Registered
436 Posts
got my adrenaline installed and downloaded the ADR3000. Not as much power as i would have expected from what people tell me. A tone of smoke but on level 10 full throttle i dont even slip my clutch and boost only gets like 25. I tapped the top pump wire closest to the engine block the only thing differnt is i didnt see the little not about the red wire so i cut the ring terminal off and put a fuse splice on the 15 amp fuse under the hood. Any suggestions?
Do you still have the factory boost elbow for the wastegate? That boost number needs to be closer to 30 psi, I suggest getting an adjustable boost elbow. new they're about $20

And, if I'm not mistaken, I think the short red wire goes to the positive terminal of the battery, that's why they put the ring terminal on it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
The red wire does go to Pos. terminal.

There was a small sheet of green paper that said warning steps 13 & 14 maybe different and then told you to use short red wire on Pos. terminal.

Just installed mine last night.
I am having problems with mine now.
Worked great, then while driving monitor screen quit working but, is still backlite.

Later,
Shane

1 - 7 of 7 Posts