Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my adrenaline installed the other day but it did not come with a fuel pressure sending unit. What is everyone using for the sending units. im not going to tap the pump until i know my fuel pressure but dont know where to get the sending unit

·
Registered
165 Posts
It should have come with a tag in the box. Go online and put in the serial number from your module and they will send you one. They were sending them seperate because the sending units were not delivered at the time the modules went market.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont think mine came with the tag in the box you are talking about and i cant seem to find on there website where you just put in the serial number

·
Registered
165 Posts
I can't find it now either.
Send an e-mail to quadzilla, it is usually hard to get a hold of them by phone, but they answer e-mails quickley.

Good luck

·
Diesel South
1,545 Posts
they were having problems with the sending unit so they quit sending them and they cut the prices on the box!! you can email or pm Quad and they will tell you where to get one!

·
Banned
2,613 Posts
my sending unit just shipped out today :woot:

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
My fuel pressure gauge is going crazy now.It jumps all over the place

·
Registered
19 Posts
from what I could find searchin' the net:
ISSPRO R8917-03 sending unit is recommended by a few retailers of Quad's Adrenaline.
This one has two terminals (floating ground). I think the second terminal would have to be grounded with a seperate wire.

otherwise.. I'd think one with a single terminal that is grounded through the case would work too.. (that has similar specs).
1/8" NPTF
0-100 psi
240-33 ohms

Pressure Senders: 0 - 100 PSI - 240-33 Ohms (U.S. Ohm Range) - egauges.com

not an expert, by any stretch... but hope it helps.
..and if I am off-base with this, someone please jump in and correct me.

·
Not like the others......
4,190 Posts
It should have come with a tag in the box.
If you didn't have ur Adrenaline pre-ordered, I don't think that you'll receive a sending unit....or a tag.
NAPA sells a 0-100 psi sending unit that should work also.

You may need to put a snubber or needle valve in-line somewhere to keep the VP pulses from skewing the FP reading.

I think I read that Quad may have a new line on some FP sending units, but I don't think they are available yet, don't remeber for sure though.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Mine just started jumpin yesterday, little stuff like that drives me crazy, does the napa sender screw into quads banjo bolt

1 - 11 of 11 Posts