Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

adreanline and vista

687 Views 12 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  moparfan1234
well i called quad yesterday and they tolled me the new beta tunes work on vista and try one ok so i did same thang wont recanize it. so i called back to day now there telling me it dont work on vista at all wtf?? is there any one els been told this? is there any one that has vista and can download tunes?
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Banned
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My laptop is vista and it works just fine for me? Are you hitting update module and then plugging the usb into the box? and do you have the newest .net framework?
yep i hit up date then plug it in qick and it cant find it? yes i downloaded the .net framework still nothen. i tryed it on my laptop and my dads desk top? i just dont get it :hateit::hateit::hateit::hateit:

· Banned
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My laptop is vista and it works just fine for me? Are you hitting update module and then plugging the usb into the box? and do you have the newest .net framework?
did yours just work or did you have to call in?

· Registered
728 Posts
Just curious the first time you went to download it did you follow the steps where it was saying plug it in and now you can unplug it? Not sure if you know what im talkin about but you have to do as it says. It only pops up the first time you go to use that computer its so the computer can recognize the box.

· Banned
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just curious the first time you went to download it did you follow the steps where it was saying plug it in and now you can unplug it? Not sure if you know what im talkin about but you have to do as it says. It only pops up the first time you go to use that computer its so the computer can recognize the box.
yes i followed them to the T i talked to justin yesterday and all he told me to do was try a beta tune and i dont know who i talked to today but justins busy right now

· Registered
728 Posts
yes i followed them to the T i talked to justin yesterday and all he told me to do was try a beta tune and i dont know who i talked to today but justins busy right now
Yea justin can be hard to get ahold of but i would call back and talk to him again hopefully he can figure out the problem. Thats weird that all this and its not working? Try downloading the "utility" file and see if it recognizes your box and what tune you have.

· Banned
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea justin can be hard to get ahold of but i would call back and talk to him again hopefully he can figure out the problem. Thats weird that all this and its not working? Try downloading the "utility" file and see if it recognizes your box and what tune you have.
ok after calling every 5 10 mins i got to talk to justin and he told me he didnt know how to do it on vista:thud: but betwen me and him we got it to recanize it so now i need to go for a drive and make sure:hyper::hyper:

· Banned
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Haha awesome! what did you end up having to do?
he had me uninstall some then called (com6) i thank its was sopos to be the old flash player that works on XP

· Banned
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great glad you got it workin now go out there and have some un with the new tune!
i'd love to but it just started raining and that makes it to ezy to :peelout :thud::CRY: i cant win for losing:CRY:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.