Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Adding another fuel pressure gauge question?

642 Views 7 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  kentqb316
I want add another fuel pressure but my edge monitar has it already. My question is how would I install another one?
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just think if the sensor goes out I'll have a back up. but I'm guessing I don't need a back up?

· Registered
2,202 Posts
my buddy has his fuel psi sensor on his airdog wired to his juice. But he also has a T inbetween the fuel filter housing and the vp that has a mechanical gauge on it.

He installed the mech. gauge before the airdog, then after the airdog we stripped his filter housing but left everything hooked up to it, and installed the jwa sensor on the airdog. I could see if the sensor fails you have a mech backup. I like the idea, just hate trying to find a spot for another gauge:doh:

· Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dose any one know if the edge needs to see fuel pressure to run right I could tap into it there

· Registered
276 Posts
The edge does not need to read fuel pressure to operate. I ran mine without it for a few days when I first got it because I didn't have the right fitting for the big Airdog line.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.