Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
31841 - 31860 of 31889 Posts

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
The way I built the ford I am hoping it arrives first.
Cummins order can’t touch it in comparison for my current and projected future needs and goals for the kids and I.

Update on the 2002. Borgeson gear is back ordered.
Decided on the PSC and new pump. To offset those costs I’ll be doing ball joints in about 8-12 mo. He said I could get another year plus out of the ones I have now.

So it will be another couple weeks before I get it back but the kids and I have our projects planned for it.

PS: Another reason why I hope the ford comes first just to give Jimmy something else to b**ch about abs to be concerned with my well-being either.
-It’s a far better daily driver than the HO/AISIN anyway

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
You even washed the exes?lol. Good man.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Hell yeah man. Keeps everyone in great standing, got to see the kids abs have them help and shows I’m not a dick and that I do care. Not hard to try to be a good person, just gotta make a choice ya know. I’m glad I do that among other things (fixing stuff etc).

·
Registered
2006 F250 SD,4x4
4,568 Posts
Hell yeah man. Keeps everyone in great standing, got to see the kids abs have them help and shows I’m not a dick and that I do care. Not hard to try to be a good person, just gotta make a choice ya know. I’m glad I do that among other things (fixing stuff etc).
Good for you man. It wasn't a jab at you or anything. Nowadays most break ups don't end on good terms. Glad to see you guys are able to get along and help each other.

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Good for you man. It wasn't a jab at you or anything. Nowadays most break ups don't end on good terms. Glad to see you guys are able to get along and help each other.

Oh totally didn’t take it as one brother. 100% good and yeah it’s a good thing for sure.

·
White Lightning
2018 RAM 4500 Cab & Chassis, 6.7L Cummins, AS69RC transmission, four wheel drive, 60” cab to axle.
14,656 Posts
Well with the order delay on the Cummins I ordered a Ford F-250 Tremor Lariat

First one to get here gets my money

Battle of the builds let’s see what happens boys
If the FoMoCo makes it first....you’re still a

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Awwww you guys get so hurt when ford comes up

Besos dudes it’ll be ok

Nothing is final until it is.

(Disclaimer because you guys get freaked out and hyper analyze photos: top tremor is not a diesel, I know….bottom Rammer is a 2500 not the 3500 I ordered, I know this too)

Carry on

·
Registered
20 Posts
David I agree!

My name is Andres Montoya,
I am originally from Magdalena NM, But currently living in Las Cruces NM.
David how is the truck coming along?
Hello Andres. Been through Magdalena many times on my way to my summer cabin in Mogollon NM. I was drove over to Magdalena for their 100 year anniversary several years back and had a fantastic time.

·
Registered
8,602 Posts
Reactions: NordicNevs

·
Registered
8,602 Posts
Reactions: NordicNevs

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
If only I had the prolly 90k that truck runs right now. Lol.

He wrote the check for 94k
Gross!!! But good on him for 2 reasons. 1) f**k the haters and 2) he wrote a check and didn’t finance a single thing.

The one I ordered is just a lariat at 77k lol and no checks

·
P2609 Fanatic
5,072 Posts
If only I had the prolly 90k that truck runs right now. Lol.
1.) Sometimes I think I'm the only one here that didnt pay cash for my truck, or my house & property for that matter.

2.) It's always been said that tying up somebody elses money (AKA a 0% loan) is always smarter than tying up your own money (paying cash), however that logic doesnt seem to fly here at CF.com :unsure:

31841 - 31860 of 31889 Posts