Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

27061 - 27080 of 27378 Posts

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
"General David H. Berger, Commandant of the United States Marine Corps., refused House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s request to use the Corps. to safeguard Biden’s Jan. 20 inauguration from Trump supporters and insurrectionists." He said, "We don't work for you." :ROFLMAO:
Maybe they will show up anyway lol

·
NM Chapter President
15,083 Posts
Well, Trump was impeached for the second time. Scary times.

·
NM Chapter President
15,083 Posts
There are 11 indictments from the Durham investigation and 1 grand jury. Once the grand jury reaches a decision, then all sealed indictments will be released. I have a list of names of those who will be getting indictments. If you want to see if my source is reliable, let me know and I'll send you the names that I have.

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
Well, Trump was impeached for the second time. Scary times.
If I were Trump, I would wear it as a badge of honor.
The sickest, most corrupt, disgusting, anti-American people in the world are against him. That’s how you know he on the right side of things.

·
NM Chapter President
15,083 Posts
It looks like my diagnosis prediction was accurate. The parts will be here in a week.

On a side note, the powertrain warranty is sometimes overlooked when people compare the Hemi vs Cummins or the EcoDiesel vs Hemi/Pentastar. Debates seem to focus on fuel economy, driveability, maintenance costs, towing performance, etc.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
White Lightning
12,492 Posts
It looks like my diagnosis prediction was accurate. The parts will be here in a week.

On a side note, the powertrain warranty is sometimes overlooked when people compare the Hemi vs Cummins or the EcoDiesel vs Hemi/Pentastar. Debates seem to focus on fuel economy, driveability, maintenance costs, towing performance, etc.

Dayyuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm.......

A $714 water pump (outside of warranty) certainly takes “ECO” out of the equation.

Holy schittttttttt, BatMan......

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
Dayyuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm.......

A $714 water pump (outside of warranty) certainly takes “ECO” out of the equation.

Holy schittttttttt, BatMan......
Cummins water pump. $58

·
White Lightning
12,492 Posts

·
NM Chapter President
15,083 Posts
You can de-google your phone. Remove google, download brave (conservative run), then use duck duck go.

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
You can de-google your phone. Remove google, download brave (conservative run), then use duck duck go.
Can I still use the term ‘google it’ rather than duck duck go it?

·
NM Chapter President
15,083 Posts

·
White Lightning
12,492 Posts

·
NM Chapter President
15,083 Posts
$466 here......without the Geno’s Kool Aid.
That's more reasonable, but still an expensive part. I'll have to ask what the book time is for that job.

Reactions: gsbrockman

·
White Lightning
12,492 Posts
Quite a bargain, at only about 10 times the price of a Cummins pump. Which is also very easy to change.
And.....get this......the Cummins part includes that o-ring as well, at NO additional charge! Between that, MS12106 concentrate, and distilled water......it’s a bargain!

Reactions: Jimmy N.

·
White Lightning
12,492 Posts

·
NM Chapter President
15,083 Posts
I couldn't be happier. I've owned the truck for 4.5 years/92,000 miles. And so far, I haven't had to put any money into the truck. Between warranty and recalls, all repairs have been paid for. With that said, It will be a gamble once the warranty runs out. I hope my $250 monthly allowance will be enough!

Reactions: Electrojake

·
NM Chapter President
15,083 Posts
While the truck was getting diagnosed, I walked through a few stores. I did pretty good not to buy anything at Harbor Freight, but Stihl caught me for surprise. I didn't expect to see a cant hook in stock, especially at a Stihl located in ACE Hardware.

I had the LogRite cant hook in my Amazon cart. LogRite is the industry leader in cant hooks. They actually make the same tool for Stihl, the only difference being the paint.

·
P2609 Fanatic
2,589 Posts
I hope my $250 monthly allowance will be enough!
Budget $250 a month for ongoing repairs to keep a 4.5 year old truck rolling? That sounds very reasonable to me. (y)

If I could possibly get ten years out of my 3500 that would be a total cost of $30,000 in repairs. Seems high in a lump sum but at $250 a month that's actually very manageable.:unsure:

Reactions: dieselenthusiast
27061 - 27080 of 27378 Posts