27041 - 27060 of 27378 Posts

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
When can we impeach pelosi?

·
NM Chapter President
15,083 Posts
This truck was finished by Custom Solutionz in Utah. I can't imagine what that would cost.

·
NM Chapter President
15,083 Posts
Our governor just released her recommended budget for the next fiscal year. It contains $7.3 billion and almost half of it goes for pandemic relief! The democrats are going to milk this at the state and federal level.

·
Rear Admiral Rickard Onmi
8,123 Posts

·
P2609 Fanatic
2,589 Posts
Pelosi said she will begin the impeachment process tomorrow.
Watch the amazing speed, coordination, and efficiency these people move this thru the system with.
Ah yes...
If only the conservatives were as fast and effective as the progressives.
If only. . .😢

·
Registered
269 Posts
Our instructor told us that while hollow-points are more effective, they are not always viewed favorably in the court of law. If I remember correctly, hollow-points are illegal for defense rounds in some places. It was heavily stressed to us that we are trying to STOP the perpetrator. I understand that it's a philosophical question. Philosophical questions leads to philosophical answers. There's no right or wrong (unless hollow-points are illegal).
There’s a reason all law enforcement use JHP rounds....to stop the threat. Any lawyer that is semi-competent would be able to show HP is the safest round to use. In the 100s of hours of training I’ve had not once have I heard of anywhere HPs are illegal. Doesn’t mean there isn’t some crazy liberal state that hasn’t...I’ve just never heard of it before....and thank goodness I’ve never lived in said state! I’m talking civilian use. Hague Conventions outlaw HP (or expanding ammunition) because they are “inhumane” I believe is the word used...but I could be wrong. So I always had to carry FMJ rounds in my M9 for war time. Soooo stupid! That could have changed in the last 7-8 years and I may not be correct...but I know for sure HPs weren’t allowed recently.

Speer gold dots are carried by many law enforcement agencies and have the most “real world” data as to how they perform. Federal HSTs are also great performing rounds in the FBI tests and in gelatin...but don’t have as much data as to how they perform in human flesh. My carry rounds are either the gold dots or HST.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
NM Chapter President
15,083 Posts

·
NM Chapter President
15,083 Posts
Watch the amazing speed, coordination, and efficiency these people move this thru the system with.
Ah yes...
If only the conservatives were as fast and effective as the progressives.
If only. . .😢
So true!

·
NM Chapter President
15,083 Posts
I can't imagine trying to do a sharp turn with that thing.
Yeah, it would be interesting to know how it handles. They've done a few 6 door conversions (Ford and Ram).

·
NM Chapter President
15,083 Posts
In the 100s of hours of training I’ve had not once have I heard of anywhere HPs are illegal. Doesn’t mean there isn’t some crazy liberal state that hasn’t...
I believe it was New Jersey. And just to clarify, they are illegal for Concealed Carry use, not illegal to own.

Hague Conventions outlaw HP (or expanding ammunition) because they are “inhumane”
Correct. The argument was that you could win a war by disabling your enemy. Liberals are using the same argument for banning HP for concealed carry.

·
Registered
3,358 Posts
I could go for a long bed conversation after I have the title in hand and a food driveshaft option.

Well boys the CP3 goes in next Friday ... well starting it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
NM Chapter President
15,083 Posts
Speer gold dots are carried by many law enforcement agencies and have the most “real world” data as to how they perform. Federal HSTs are also great performing rounds in the FBI tests and in gelatin...but don’t have as much data as to how they perform in human flesh. My carry rounds are either the gold dots or HST.
If I remember correctly, there is at least one state (maybe more) that require hollow-points only for concealed carry.

·
NM Chapter President
15,083 Posts
I could go for a long bed conversation after I have the title in hand and a food driveshaft option.
Those guys in Utah do excellent work. Here's a few pictures of their conversions in your color.;)

·
P2609 Fanatic
2,589 Posts
Those guys in Utah do excellent work. Here's a few pictures of their conversions in your color.

And to think of the research I did to find the "shortest" truck (and camper) possible so I wouldnt have to dingy my jeep because the truck itself was so large it was completely useless off-road or in a downtown environment once the camper was dropped off at the campsite...

^ ^ ^ The "dingy" (and or vehicle trailer) ^ ^ ^
  • Extra work & aggravation,
  • Added expense,
  • Slows you down on long highway runs,
  • Not always a place to put the trailer once you get to a campsite,
  • White knuckle driving in snowy conditions.
  • Forget about parking in a busy hotel lot at night.
  • Murders fuel mileage.
So yeah, I dont see spending 50 grand to stretch your truck to make it worthless for anything other than an occasional magazine shoot. :unsure:
But yeah, a great hobby if you can afford it.

·
8,123 Posts
Or just don't like in NJ...makes driving something like that easier. Then again with my CCLB there are times i look at corners and say...nah...i'll take the long way around. But i've yet to find a place i couldn't get in and out of

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
Or just don't like in NJ...makes driving something like that easier. Then again with my CCLB there are times i look at corners and say...nah...i'll take the long way around. But i've yet to find a place i couldn't get in and out of
I couldn’t get through my kids school parking lot with the long bed Ford.
If the parking lot was empty, yes but with cars parked there was two spots I would have to back up. Not very easy with little munchkins running around. Last year I would have to park on the front lawn of the school and walk and get him if I had to drive the truck there.

Reactions: Electrojake

·
NM Chapter President
15,083 Posts
"General David H. Berger, Commandant of the United States Marine Corps., refused House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s request to use the Corps. to safeguard Biden’s Jan. 20 inauguration from Trump supporters and insurrectionists." He said, "We don't work for you." :ROFLMAO:

·
8,123 Posts
I couldn’t get through my kids school parking lot with the long bed Ford.
If the parking lot was empty, yes but with cars parked there was two spots I would have to back up. Not very easy with little munchkins running around. Last year I would have to park on the front lawn of the school and walk and get him if I had to drive the truck there.
Thats where you get some nice HD steel bumpers, so when you need to park you can engage the "Variable Geometry Neighboring Parked Cars" feature that can easily adjust how the other vehicles are parked, without damaging your vehicle

27041 - 27060 of 27378 Posts