Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

20441 - 20447 of 20447 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
A hellcat Durango would be nice. That track hawk looks like it boogies too.
It’s got a higher towing capacity than our 1500 at the moment hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jimmy N.

·
Premium Member
12,724 Posts
As many as they can in 1 year

Also they revamped the Durango this year (the all trims + hellcat year 2021) with new interior larger grill facia new LED headlights and spoiler.

Much of the structure remains the same but it will be a refresh for the most part.
Oh, that's interesting. The Durango and Grand Cherokee share the same platform and built in the same plant. The 2021 Grand Cherokee is moving to the Alfa Romeo Giulia platform, I just assumed the Durango would follow suit. Very interesting!

I give FCA a lot of credit for offering the Hellcat in the Durango. It's good for the Dodge brand.

Now, if we can get FCA to jump back into the NASCAR arena, I'd be happy!

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Oh, that's interesting. The Durango and Grand Cherokee share the same platform and built in the same plant. The 2021 Grand Cherokee is moving to the Alfa Romeo Giulia platform, I just assumed the Durango would follow suit. Very interesting!

I give FCA a lot of credit for offering the Hellcat in the Durango. It's good for the Dodge brand.

Now, if we can get FCA to jump back into the NASCAR arena, I'd be happy!
What I am hearing is get one before they ruin it. Never been a fan of alpha Romero

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
12,724 Posts
Do you ever plan on removing your fenders?
I don't know if I plan to, but I think it's a possibility. As a matter of fact, I might be hauling several pallets of cinder blocks next summer. I heard that if I buy enough, Home Depot might deliver them for free, so we'll see what happens. Since each pallet weighs close to 3,000 lbs, I'll only haul two pallets at a time. If the fenders are in the way, I'll remove the fenders.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I don't know if I plan to, but I think it's a possibility. As a matter of fact, I might be hauling several pallets of cinder blocks next summer. I heard that if I buy enough, Home Depot might deliver them for free, so we'll see what happens. Since each pallet weighs close to 3,000 lbs, I'll only haul two pallets at a time. If the fenders are in the way, I'll remove the fenders.
Are you required to have fender by law?

·
Premium Member
12,724 Posts
What I am hearing is get one before they ruin it. Never been a fan of alpha Romero
Jeep is hyping up the Alpha Romero as though it's a game changer, but I couldn't tell you much about Alpha Romero. I didn't know we had an Alpha Romero dealership in Albuquerque until a few years ago. I do know that some people have been eagerly awaiting the new Grand Cherokee due to the platform change.

20441 - 20447 of 20447 Posts