Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your truck HERE to be a part of December's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I am having a problem with my AC, when I first turn it on it works just fine but after a while the flow begins to slow it never stops but does slow and doesnt feel as cold. It happen today and I turned the AC off but left the fan on for a few min then i turned everything back on the flow got stronger but was mainly on the driver side. I think the blend door accuator is going bad but not too sure. any help will be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
By "flow" are you refering to airflow or the temperature of the air coming out of the vents? Need some more info. Remove the blower motor and look up in the hole to see if the recirculation flap is blocking the inlet. Is your A/C line frosting over where it enters the firewall?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
By flow i do mean airflow. the temp is cooler on the driver side than the passenger. the ac line and the accumulator do freeze over. I have been reading around on the forum and people with similar problems have just said that it need to be serviced I hope that is all that it is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts