Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are they replaceable on the 08s or do you need to replace the liquid line??? thanxx for the help...:confused013::confused013::confused013: in phoenix and already over 100

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
so no one knows if the orffice tube is fixed and cant be replaced unless you buy a new liquid line??? plz help so I can order the kit... getting hot in phoenix already....

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
while i dont have any direct experience with the 6.7's. I did, however, completely replace the ac system in my 05; and the orifice tube is fixed in the aluminum line that snakes behind the battery tray and intake box. I'd be willing to bet they are the same. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanxxman that's the route im gonna take... just tryin to figure out what the best brand for ac compressor... any clues???? four season, arctic air,& spectra or ac delco,, denso now i'm confused..and believe me ive been searching lots of threads but no one ever came back and completed the thread... maybe that's why we have somany threads with the same problem.. once you figure it out its a secret.... sorry been a long day...

·
Registered
223 Posts
The line is set up the same way. In line behind battery on pass side. Replace whole line.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
four season, arctic air,& spectra or ac delco,, denso ...
Personally not a fan of ANYTHING ac delco. I'd say the top two are four season and denso. check out discountacparts.com (i think that's right) and rockauto.com. should be able to get any/everything you need. :thumbsup:

Reactions: wyatt580

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Personally not a fan of ANYTHING ac delco. I'd say the top two are four season and denso. check out discountacparts.com (i think that's right) and rockauto.com. should be able to get any/everything you need. :thumbsup:
Thanxxx bro, guess i'll go with four seasons... been pretty happy with rockauto so far...thanxxx again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.