Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
truck in sig, the day i picked up the truck i notced that when the ac blower motor was on high it was really loud, but the air flow only increased slightly. some people have said its just a big truck and it takes longer to cool off, but in my opinion the blower motor in my truck sounds to be blowing twice as hard as the amount of air comming out of the vents... is this normal on the mega cabs or do i have a problem... im still getting air out, it just doesnt seem to be as much as i think i should be getting out of the vent.

· Registered
3 Posts
blend door issues can give you the same sound described. when you move controlls from hot/cold and floor to defrost is there a change of sound. having a mega, yes it does take some time to cool over regular or quad cab but, when I had a blend door problem, it was quite loud from passanger floor area. Just my 2 cents, hope it helps

· Registered
1,639 Posts
My mega doesnt have the noise on high, but it seems anything above level 2 and it doesnt blow nearly as cold.
If I turn it up to 3 or 4 it blows more but the air isnt as cold as level 2.(Like when I first hop in and im trying to cool the truck down)

Get moving and all is well, just weird though...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.