Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Registered
325 Posts
Comrade Inslee is a carpetbagger. He ran for US Congress in Eastern Washington several years ago and when he wasn’t elected he promptly moved to western Washington and two years later was elected to Congress. I’ve never voted for that loser, but I can’t remember the last time my vote counted in the PRW.

· Admin/Mod
10,685 Posts
This is BS

Thanks to the left coast controlling this entire state, now a thief, who stole firearms, and crossed state lines, which is just yet another felony, can't be pursued thanks to the new laws the literally just went into affect. For those of you over in the Seattle area, talk to your neighbors about this. Criminals should not be allowed to go free just because a cop wasn't standing over their shoulder when they committed a crime. The new laws are total BS, and need to go....
Think it's part of the "Defund the Police movement" that the state went big on?

· Registered
324 Posts
Watch what ya' wish for. . .

Us Blue-State NY & NJ retirees have been relocating to Florida like cockroaches invading a cheap motel room.
How long before FL turns into a blue cesspool like it is up here in the north east?

Just saying... a small radical Left minority can easily control a large conservative majority, in any state, just like they do (currently) at the national level. :(
There's alot of blue state commies from CA moving there too. I'm in Ca But i'm planning on moving the F out hopefully next year. Looking at NC,SC GA,TN
Demorats have a plan to screw this country up.

· Registered
12,298 Posts
Texas is concrete heaven. Horrible weather year round. People are great... kinda. Entire Houston area is a big traffic jam with 50 tow trucks blocking every freeway when there’s an accident... glad I moved.

FL is where it’s at. Beautiful, warm/cool in winter.....

90* and 80% Humidity plus thunderstorms every afternoon in summer.
View attachment 931694

Oh yeah hurricanes too. Those are fun.
View attachment 931695
We watch home improvement shows from Florida primarily the 100 day house build. It shows everyone wearing jeans and sweating like a pig. I get sweaty just watching it. My wife's aunt lives in Ormond Beach and they are building like crazy. Margaritaville has 6K new homes she said. With Biden's border catastrophe we can expect more neighbors everywhere.

· Rear Admiral Rickard Onmi
2018 Ram 3500 CCLBSRW
18,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Think it's part of the "Defund the Police movement" that the state went big on?
Without a doubt, all of the new laws that just went into affect directly attack the LEO's ability to enforce the law, and ability to go after criminals. For example, if they have a description of a person and vehicle, who is actively running from the law, and they see a person matching that description, in a vehicle matching that description, they can't actively pursue said vehicle because they no longer have enough probably cause to attempt to pull them over. The new laws attack our LEO's as if they are the enemy, not the ones doing their best to keep our society safe. I'm not saying every LEO is a perfect angel, but every single one over here i've had interactions with have been great people. Given most of them i deal with are sheriff's, and Knezovich does a great job in getting his people trained to be professionals. It's BS that now per state law cops can't do anything even though they have a 99% feeling someone is a criminal actively running from the law. Hopefully these laws get challenged or removed fast, otherwise i can see anarchy in the future

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.