Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Rear Admiral Rickard Onmi
2018 Ram 3500 CCLBSRW
18,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is BS

Thanks to the left coast controlling this entire state, now a thief, who stole firearms, and crossed state lines, which is just yet another felony, can't be pursued thanks to the new laws the literally just went into affect. For those of you over in the Seattle area, talk to your neighbors about this. Criminals should not be allowed to go free just because a cop wasn't standing over their shoulder when they committed a crime. The new laws are total BS, and need to go....

· 08 Cummins
2,372 Posts
Washington is all about protecting the criminals and punishing the law abiding citizens any more. They no longer prosecute for low level drug offenses, unpaid traffic tickets no longer result in a suspended license, we give people a free place where they can inject all of the illegal drugs they want and even provide the needles to do it. WA is getting to be nothing but a place for criminals. The worst part is that 95% of WA is a great place to live. It's the 5% that holds all the liberals that is killing the state.

2018 Ram 3500 CCLBSRW
18,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And thanks to the new laws, the meth heads that nearly burnt down my property because they were cooking meth will go scott free. Even though they destroyed multiple other houses, and burned over 160 acres. The new laws are total scrap and need to be repealed. They make it impossible for police to do their jobs, i just find it mind numbing how far the left will go "for the sake of the greater good" by destroying what is actually good and allowing criminals to go free

2018 Ram 3500 CCLBSRW
18,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
almost makes you wonder how much longer they'll keep looking for that guy in airweigh, now that he is no longer actively shooting his wife and daughter. He was reported as a 6'5" 250 pound black guy, so if they were to apprehend him there would probably be another round of protests. the audacity of the police to arrest a criminal who happens to be black, i swear

2018 Ram 3500 CCLBSRW
18,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
neither do those of us that live over here on the left coast...controlled by a government that lives an entirely different life style, they impose taxes and restrictions on our way of life and we reap few if any benefits from their decisions...seems to remind me of something...if only the state of Columbia could gain more traction

2018 Ram 3500 CCLBSRW
18,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
traditionally the humidity would be a no go for me down there lol. But i wouldn't be surprised if at some point we move south somewhere away from this BS, for now my livelihood is tied to this location, so i can't see a move anytime soon. But this shows why governing based off feelings and not facts is such a bad idea

· Registered
'18 G56 CCSB
535 Posts
Plenty of room down here for you in Florida.
traditionally the humidity would be a no go for me down there lol. But i wouldn't be surprised if at some point we move south somewhere away from this BS, for now my livelihood is tied to this location, so i can't see a move anytime soon. But this shows why governing based off feelings and not facts is such a bad idea
well if it helps, Florida is like Michigan in that the further north you go, the more 'Southern' it gets

· P2609 Fanatic
10,868 Posts
Watch what ya' wish for. . .

Us Blue-State NY & NJ retirees have been relocating to Florida like cockroaches invading a cheap motel room.
How long before FL turns into a blue cesspool like it is up here in the north east?

Just saying... a small radical Left minority can easily control a large conservative majority, in any state, just like they do (currently) at the national level. :(

· Registered
186 Posts
Watch what ya' wish for. . .

Us Blue-State NY & NJ retirees have been relocating to Florida like cockroaches invading a cheap motel room.
How long before FL turns into a blue cesspool like it is up here in the north east?

Just saying... a small radical Left minority can easily control a large conservative majority, in any state, just like they do (currently) at the national level. :(
Every person I meet that’s a transplant I ask if they left that blue crap up north, haven’t made many friends with that one. Kinda wish they couldn’t vote for a few years after they move here, but I’m sure that’s unconstitutional.

· Registered
12,298 Posts
Better roads than California despite our sky high gas tax that the libs voted in. I think we hit one pothole in a week in the Ormond Beach/Orlando airport areas. No state tax,buck a gallon cheaper fuel,food was about the same. BUT after emerging from the airport I thought I was underwater. The humidity and heat nailed me.
The deal with California,Washington and Oregon is the extreme liberalism. The cops are making arrests but the judges are releasing them with no bail and no charges so there's no incentive to fly straight. The police budgets have been decreased,moral is at an all time low. Crime is spiraling out of control and libs wonder why the population is arming themselves? Our democrats are hellbent on normalizing crime. Game Show Newsom is doling out so much money that there's less and less incentive to work for a living. It's nuts. Homes around here are being scooped up by bay area residents who are bailing as SF is fecal ridden oasis for the dregs of society.

· Registered
175 Posts
I hate Commiefornia, I even hate the weather. It never rains when needed! I blame that on Demoncrats! Lol!!
I live in SoCal and while I don’t like the politics and high prices of just about everything especially diesel. I really haven’t been able to find a place where the weather is the same. I literally can grill in shorts and flip flops year round, play golf year round, and make it to the beach and the mountains in the same day.
With that said when we retire it won’t be here lol I’ll go be an any old man somewhere else.

· Admin/Mod
I Still Know Nothing
3,722 Posts
Texas is concrete heaven. Horrible weather year round. People are great... kinda. Entire Houston area is a big traffic jam with 50 tow trucks blocking every freeway when there’s an accident... glad I moved.

FL is where it’s at. Beautiful, warm/cool in winter.....

90* and 80% Humidity plus thunderstorms every afternoon in summer.

Oh yeah hurricanes too. Those are fun.

• Haha
Reactions: Electrojake
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.