Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I went fishing today and on the way there I realized my cruise control wasn't working, the green "cruise" light comes on but when I push set it does nothing. Also when we loaded back up in the truck after fishing I started it and the ABS light came on and will not go away but the brakes are working fine. Had to go through a little mud to get to the fishing spot but nothing major, didn't even need 4x4, maybe a dirty sensor? Also I have 5" TBE DPF delete from H&S, DPF has been deleted for about 1,000 miles now but I just got the catalyst full message and even when I reset the EVIC the message comes right back, thought this wasn't supposed to happen with their kit because of the 3 foolers? Do I have to clear the check engine light THEN reset the EVIC to get rid of the cat full message. Juice with attitude is on the UPS truck headed my way as we speak, hope that will solve alot of these problems!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So in reply to yesterdays post, when I got in the truck ABS light was gone and cruise worked. Went to my work (state inspection station) and cleared the trouble codes THEN reset the EVIC and no more cat full message. Should have the Edge tomorrow!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts