Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have had the typical abs/ebrake light issues for a few months now. used the search tab on here and did the research.

people say it could have been the rear abs sensor on the diff... changed it, still have the lights.

so i just got a new set of front hubs from rockauto.com, installed them hoping it would solve the issue, but it hasnt. and it has gotten worse.

i can actually feel and hear the abs motor running sometimes when driving down the road or coming to a stop (it happens whenever).

it does it at random times, sometimes it sets the lights off, sometimes it doesnt, but its DRIVING ME NUTS!

any ideas?

the only thing i can think of (just thought of it now actually) is my edge tuner. i believe its hooked into the abs fuse on the fuse block... im going to unhook it tomorrow and see if the lights still come on... but for now, ANY IDEAS???? :confused013:

thanks in advance

erik

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
those are brand new, the new front hubs came with two new sensors... thats whats throwin me off. kinda want to trade this thing for a duramax or something. lol

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
there are sensors by the rear wheels? i only know of the one sensor on the top of the rear differential, and i also just replaced that as well

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.