·
Banned
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where do i hook up the gauge sensor on my 6.7 L tranny please help

·
Registered
7 Posts
If the Edge insight and the Edge attitude w/ juice show tranny temps, do you have the put the sensor in yourself? I'd like to get the edge juice but I want to know if I have to drop the transmission pan to drill it for a sensor. If so, I'll buy an aftermarket pan that has more fluid capacity. All to to get the edge, then the badp delete. But with fuel at $4.45 i'll pay the aftermarket guys for the increased mpgs rather than the d#(* oil companys and arabs.

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
If the Edge insight and the Edge attitude w/ juice show tranny temps, do you have the put the sensor in yourself? I'd like to get the edge juice but I want to know if I have to drop the transmission pan to drill it for a sensor. If so, I'll buy an aftermarket pan that has more fluid capacity. All to to get the edge, then the badp delete. But with fuel at $4.45 i'll pay the aftermarket guys for the increased mpgs rather than the d#(* oil companys and arabs.
The Juice with Attitude and the Insight display the Trans temp. You don't have to add a sensor.

·
Premium Member
7,076 Posts
The Atitude monitor shows all kinds of readings without any extra probs or installing any other probe than the egt :thumbsup Everything that it reads is from the factory sensors and its only a hand full of plugs to connect, nothin to it. A very nice piece. :hyper:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks everybody. Edge Juice w/ Attitude it is. And, of course, the BADP delete kit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts