Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering if anyone on here had bought anything from this website? I don't represent or know jack about them but found em when I googled "smarty". They have the cheapest price i can find online so it peaked my curiosity. I went to check out what else they have and They also have the cheapest FASS setup i can find on the net....I want to place an order but im apprehensive to sink over a grand into a company i know nothing about. Anyone have any experience with them? The website says they are out of katy Tx.

Thanks!

·
Registered
13,895 Posts
i have not delt with them but there website looks legit. try them out and see how you like it. just buy one thing from them first and test the waters. pay with a credit card or paypal so your protected.

·
Registered
13,852 Posts
PartsUltimate.com, Dallas, Texas Complaints, Reviews - Purchased item never shipped

Ive just done business with a company called A1jdm and feel as though I'm getting a run around . I ordered a transmission pan from them 2 days ago and Already had a lot of e-mails back and forth due to shipping address vs billing address. They Already took my money no problem. Then I got to looking for bussiness reviews and could not find any after looking closer at one of my e-mails The name Ash at partsultimate.com was at the bottom I believe the last name was monton . I hope I don't have any further problems with this or his sales desk gut Ali. If so I'll post again to hopefully protect others from this type of problem.

·
Premium Member
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys, thats why I asked here......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.