Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Ok. Got an update. We ordered 10 sets monday (Atleast we thought we did) They ordered us 5. :doh:

So they are on their way. They arrived at our distributer yesterday. We spoke with them this morning, they said they were boxed up and waiting on the ups man. Should be here tuesday morning. Micheal said as soon as it shows up, he'll box up the single sets and get them out. My set and the last person to purchase will be in the next batch.. I think the last person to pay was superduty, so everybody else will be on their way as soon as they show up.

Really sorry for the delay guys. We told them to get us 10 sets, don't know why they only ordered 5, we called a1, they have plenty but have to send it to our distributer first...

Michael is going to look around monday and see if he can scrounge up a couple of sets, or see if the distributer cares if we have them straight drop shipped from A1.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I just got in on the deal. Michael told me a week to two weeks before the next sets show up. Also, his area was seeing some of the effects of the recent tornados and he was having some phone issues.

Just an FYI for those who still want in, you can.

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Update. We recieved 6 sets. Haven't gotten the bottom taps in yet. They will be here Thursday.

Here's the list of who's getting studs sent out Thursday

1. Chelsey Carr
2. William Lozier
3. Justin Herren
4. Robert Collins
5. Kim Lux
6. Jeff Baxley

If I left someone off, please let me know. Again sorry for the delay guys.

Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Spoke with Michael. All the sets shipped out today. :thumbsup:

I'll get you guys tracking numbers as soon as I get them.

Here's when they say they are going to be delivered via ups..

Jeff Baxley- scheduled for wed
Kim lux- wed
Justin herren- tomorrow
william lozier- tuesday
chelsey carr- tuesday

And Robert Collins' studs are sitting at the shop. I guess you spoke to Michael and wanted him to hold on to them incase you were coming by the shop fairly soon..

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Tracking numbers. Sorry it took me so long.
Thanks for your buisness guys..

JEFF BAXLEY- 1Z9T7427P290020817
KIM LUX- 1Z4333AAP290923992
JUSTIN HERREN- 1Z4333AAP290405980
WILLIAM LOZIER- 1Z4333AAP292768175
CHELSEY CARR- 1Z4333AAP290006563

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Nice.... I'm on the list. I called today and left a MSG on the machine. So I guess you can disregard. I hadn't checked this thread since I ordered.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Is this still going on? So these are comparable to the ARP 625s & what's the deal with the bottom tap? Sorry for the dumb questions but I've been trying to hold out for a set of 625s but I've got parts coming & need a set of studs to hold this billet 66.

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Is this still going on? So these are comparable to the ARP 625s & what's the deal with the bottom tap? Sorry for the dumb questions but I've been trying to hold out for a set of 625s but I've got parts coming & need a set of studs to hold this billet 66.
I'll get with you tomorrow. Gotta see how many more I can get at that price. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
I have a 2012 but i dont know if i need bottom tap or not. what is the deference and how hard is it to change these out. in texas and need info

·
home grown show
895 Posts
Its a plus to get one to give the threads more to snag and its not to bad there are lots of threads on the installation most seem to do it one at a time

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
We have these studs back in stock. They are $725 shipped to the lower 48. The bottom tap is an additional $25. We also have the ARP 625's in stock. Give us a call to order.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts