Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
So do I need to go to his website and order or what? I haven't paid yet. I need to know what to do on that part. Does he have a code for ordering that we use for the group buy or ???

Thanks,

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
So do I need to go to his website and order or what? I haven't paid yet. I need to know what to do on that part. Does he have a code for ordering that we use for the group buy or ???

Thanks,
You can paypal michael or me. Or you can call michael and pay with a cc.

If you do the paypal. either do it as a gift or include the 3 %.

[email protected] is michaels

[email protected] is mine

Shop Number is (859)792-6994
My number is (806)223-9472

Anybody that is ready now. Lets go ahead and get them paid for.

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Dave. When we Paypal him do we just tell him it's for the head stud group buy or........ ? I'll send mine as soon as I get of work this evening
Yeah. just put A1 H11 HD stud group buy in the info on it.

I spoke to him last night. So he knows that he will be getting a couple in this weekend. If we all get him paid by monday he said he'd ship it monday.

Make sure if you want the bottom tap to include that and also list it in the description.

If anybody has any problems, just let me or michael know. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
746 Posts
I left him a message with my cell number. I'm gonna have to pay with a cc. If I had the cash in my account instead of in my wallet, I'd do paypal instead. Hope he calls me back before C.O.B.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Just got off the phone with Michael. You're then Man Dave!! Thanks.

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Just got off the phone with Michael. You're then Man Dave!! Thanks.
No problem. My cf sponsor is through Michael. So I'll be on here a little more supporting these guys, answering questions, trying to get ya'll group buys (And myself included).

I'm also going to work with them on a 2nd gen kit for sure, and maybe a wastegate kit. Just a couple of things I've been working on locally and now that I've teamed up with them. We'll be able to drive the price down to where I want it and offer it up.

Stay tuned for more stuff.

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Hey Dave. Sounds like a great deal. What do these torque to? Really glad I saw the link pac master put up or I would of got the standards and torqued the holy scrap out of them lol.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Hey Dave. Sounds like a great deal. What do these torque to? Really glad I saw the link package master put up or I would of got the standards and torqued the holy scrap out of them lol.
How dare you call me a package master! Lol. I'll take that as a thank you for posting the link in a different section. :D

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Grr dang auto correct on phone....edited for good measure lol. Sorry man and yes thank u

·
Registered
980 Posts
Haha...no big deal. Just giving ya a hard time. And I figured I'd post it somewhere cause I know if everyone else is like me they don't go to the vendor section.

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Haha...no big deal. Just giving ya a hard time. And I figured I'd post it somewhere cause I know if everyone else is like me they don't go to the vendor section.
Really appreciate that by the way.

I sent Michael an email and asked him to pull the instructions from A1. Didn't want to quote you guys off the hip. There torque specs are completely different than arp because they don't stretch like an arp. I know that there's always alot of discussion between the two. But I really believe that the a1's are a better stud. They are used alot in the top fuel/alcohol racing.

I'll let you guys know when I get a set of instructions infront of me...

·
Registered
980 Posts
I already have mine. The instructions say to torque to 50, 95, 120, then 130. Then start truck with valve cover off and let it warm up. Then re-check/torque to 130 again. Then to be easy on the truck for like a week and then recheck. That's off the too of my head due to not having the instructions directly in front of me. So if its not exact my bad...but its close.

Reactions: davematthews
21 - 40 of 78 Posts