Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
FRIENDS OF COAL
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading about Nunavut and this based off what I read....

There's only 5 people that live in Nunavut and 1 or so is on CF? :shock:

What do you do there for work or everyday life?

Splain this... Im curious. :thumbsup:

*I hope they speak English up there* :doh:

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
LOL

My brother lives in Inuvik, he's a nurse there.. Pretty sure thats close to Nunavut... He says he sees the odd 12valve and 24 valve cruising around... :D

·
FRIENDS OF COAL
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Other than the cold it looks cool. One of them places you can literally fall off the face of the earth and dissapear. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Yea I haven't been up to visit yet but I want to... The Total darkness for a few months would be hard to tak I think...

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
Meh, its not that bad, im up in that end of the world quite a bit for work. Though mainly camp jobs, not in the communities, not that theirs a whole lot of difference LOL

Only thing i dont like is the lack of trees, im a BC boy, im lost without trees haha. the "sik sik" (basically a gopher) are pretty cool little buggers, we usually have a few of them for pets every time we are up that way. They like chocolate chip cookies!

·
FRIENDS OF COAL
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rushing it doesn't pay........ The mods will find this and that will be all she wrote. ........:rof

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yes we speak English up here... And yes there are dodges running around up here, mine being the coolest by the way...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts